Friday, February 13, 2015

ScooterBob arrives in New Zealand

The world famous, world traveller ScooterBob has landed in the Land of the Long White Cloud and has chosen to spend some time travelling the countryside with me before heading North to meet Geoff.

Making an exception for our distinguished guest
For those unfamiliar with ScooterBob, please check out the back story here.  You can also read of his travels to date here on Bob's blog.


As a long time reader of Bob's blog it's my privilege to take part in showing ScooterBob some of my part of the world in remembrance of Bob.  And so, early tomorrow morning we will begin our trip South for the TT2000 and hopefully ScooterBob is going to squeeze in plenty of adventure on his visit here.

Looks like he's over the jet-lag and keen to get moving again
I'll do my best to give updates from the road but at times we will be pushed for time so I'll have to catch you up later on down the road...

Mutley is all set too
Lastly, a big thanks to Chillertek for rushing Bob over to me just in the nick of time - we were sweating a bit for a while but they must have updated the postie bikes in Oz and here in NZ...

11 comments:

  1. Glad to see he made it there in time before you left for the south island.
    I can't wait to see some photos of him on the south island with some of those huge mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading about your and Bob's Kiwi adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some shots of your beautiful mountains with ScooterBob in the foreground please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to Dom - just need the weather to play ball for me...

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to scenes from The Lord of the Rings ;-)
    Have a wonderful trip, Andrew. Thanks for taking SB along. I know he'll have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this should be good! Also looking forward to the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Richard. I apologise in advance for the pictures - I'm working off my little tablet and it's not shrinking the picks as nicely as I'd like.

      Delete
  6. While I greatly admire your good taste and impeccable manners in offering to let ScooterBob lead the way, better to stuff him in the saddle bag and get on with it. Ride safely!!

    ReplyDelete